Kara no Kyokai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kara no Kyokai

You live today for tomorrow sake .. ne?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh

Go down 
+12
Sell
BloodyBonta
Tippex
YankeeFan(Bryants)
Dakora
Alprup-Srol
Gothic-protecter
electra22
Kingof-Queens
Natiq
Preveailence
Gen-Ea
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gen-Ea
Admin
Gen-Ea

Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Empty
PostSubject: Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh   Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:19 pm

Hi everyone! I meant this topic as an introduction, but c'mon, "introduction" is such a boring word!
Basically, everyone can write here about him/herself - whatever him/her wants - birthplace, school/job, favorite colors, hobbies, deviations, whether he/she likes pancakes or not, and so on. (You might add your facebook/myspace/whatever profile)

lets start with me Razz

Last edited by Gen-Ea on Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gen-Ea
Admin
Gen-Ea

PostSubject: Re:Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh   Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:21 pm

im from Latvia (i once heard they said it' s in Europe), , 21 years old male (22 coming in Dec, if you wanna buy me a present, please, feel free to do so Wink

i actually <3: irony & sarcasm, anime - good AMV's ' n honest people oh .. yes and i actually read book's ' n manga's (so you can call me the wheird guy *sigh*) .. you could probly say i' m one of the no-life gamer's, but hey it's fun Razz

Other then that I would just like to say that I love playing and chatting it up with everyone, this is my first real guild and I think we all do a good job helping each other out and kicking ass.

So if you need any thing or any help please feel free to ask me, Ill always go out of my way to be nice and helpful.

in other words, i'm almost perfect ;D
Back to top Go down
Preveailence

Preveailence

PostSubject: All about Prevailence!   Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:18 pm

Tada Prevailance... yeah that is me!

Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh LisaMcfarlane015-1

I am a Gamer, been one for about 5 years played lots of different games, love getting to know the people, love building up new communities. I am also a professional online counsellor, mother of 5, happily married (yet still a super flirt!), and generally an adventurous fun loving person! I have a character on Rosal server as welll named Serenityswan and she is a lvl 115 Sram. I came over here cause over there my work is pretty much done, thought I would start again see if I could gain new friends, and new adventures. So I play on both servers for now.

This is my Son Cory! He also plays Dofus with me! He is in our guild to he just can't seem to make up his mind as to which character he wants to be!

Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh 100_0006-1

So do I get rank for showing of my son, and having him in guild? I am definetly a breeder... lol oh wait Second in command is pretty cool to.

Last edited by Preveailence on Mon May 04, 2009 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : update picture)
Back to top Go down
http://www.serenityswan.com
Natiq
Admin

PostSubject: Hi   Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:01 pm

Hi.

I'm Natiq. I'm an artsit and a writer from PA in USA. All I do is draw, write, game and watch anime, with my daughter of course. What else is important in life?

^_^.

Natiq...
Back to top Go down
Gen-Ea
Admin
Gen-Ea

PostSubject: Re: Natiq   Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:56 pm

Okay for the guy' s that don' t know Natiq yet .. as a guild'master i probably shoudn' t say this .. but i' ll say it as he' s friend. I' m proud to call him my best buddy in whole dofus! i' ve known him for some time now ( he used to be my Guildleader in previous guild) so i' m extreemly happy to see him as one of "Garden of Sinner's" member Very Happy

i really hope you enjoy it here .. Razz
[img]Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Desu_n10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Preveailence

Preveailence

PostSubject: Re: Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh   Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:38 am

Natiq wrote:

Hi.

I'm Natiq. I'm an artsit and a writer from PA in USA. All I do is draw, write, game and watch anime, with my daughter of course. What else is important in life?

^_^.

Natiq...

Hey Natiq welcome! Hope you like your stay! I geuss the student has become the teacher as they say.
Back to top Go down
Gen-Ea
Admin
Gen-Ea

PostSubject: priceless !   Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:33 am

Okay here' s a pic of my lil loveable bro aka Agito-kun (as extra he' s angry on the pic) Razz

[img]Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Attals10[/img]

P.S. i told you i would post it .. you had the chance to do it ur' self! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kingof-Queens

Kingof-Queens

PostSubject: Re: Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh   Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:46 pm

SOOooooo............idk, never really been into the whole forum thing, the most ive ever done is read dofus forums for updates lol (yeah im forum deprived)

hermm......im 16 and i know way more then i really want to, so i kinda horrible sense of humor (in a-ill luagh at almost anything way bwhaha)

uuuhhhhhhhh.....ive been playing video games since i saw my first T.V....well actually the first T.V i saw was when my uncle got me it, along with a super nintendo, and the very first time i saw the screen, super mario bros was already playing.

hmm......i live in vancouver washington, us, boring horid state to most, but i love it here because of its cold-wet-windy-rainy-chaotically interesting weather.... when its doing something outside we just like to say "oh look, its washingtoning outside"

I joined this guild because ive wanted to join a good structured guild for a while...gettin sick of all the "power house" guilds with like 20 lvl180's ran by 4 people with totally no life at all

dofus history? well....i played dofus beta, the week after it was publicly released in english, then i took breaks on n off (my first char was named Raistlin-Majere ^_^) after a while i sorta quit, came back after a year as a feca, and then quit till this server came out lol. uhm..i then remade my xelor on here. It used to be my "main character" lvl146 but then i got bored of it, (plus i was gettin tired of being kicked in the crotch by all the nerfs) so i finally made the char i wanted, an intel eca Very Happy

idk what else i should say...new to this whole postin on a forum thang....holy shnitzels! i just realised i wrote A LOT...i mean wow i prolly wouldnt have taken the time to read all that m'self if it wasn't the slightest bit funny O.O

trying to think if i left out anything....humm probally, oh well lol
Back to top Go down
Preveailence

Preveailence

PostSubject: Re: Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh   Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:40 pm

[quote="Kingof-Queens"]SOOooooo............idk, never really been into the whole forum thing, the most ive ever done is read dofus forums for updates lol (yeah im forum deprived)

Hey King Nice to meet you! Hope to do some hunts with you in game! And YAY forums! I am nuts over forums, its a way I can talk to the rest of the guilies I don't get to see cause when I am on line you guys are probably sleeping and visa versa.
Back to top Go down
PeopleOf

PostSubject: Re: Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh   Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:48 pm

Ello Amigos

My Name Is Nathan

Nathan Is From Australia

Nathan Is 13 Years Old (And Happy)

Nathan Hopes You All Are Happy Aswell

Nathan Types Rofl Because He Is Tired And Kinda Bored

Nathan Says It Is Time For Me To Finish This Message

Nathan Says Goodbye !

CYA !

PeopleOfWar
Back to top Go down
electra22

PostSubject: Re: Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh   Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:47 pm

HI!

My name is Sindij

I live in Latvia

Im 15 years old

I like to read books and im not a big gamer still fresh been playing games for like a month its fun
I haven't played a lot of games Doffs is my second game after world of warcraft i played it for about 2 weeks it was fun but it got boring.... Very Happy
I still go to school i type with mistakes in English because its not my main language i probly typed it wrong... Razz Very Happy
I like to do some running in the morning i try to stay in shape so far its working great Razz
Well thats a short version about me.. Hope you enjoyed reading it... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gothic-protecter

Gothic-protecter

PostSubject: Re: Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh   Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:54 am

well for starters my name is Tyler Snowden (weird name i know)
im 15 i will be 16 im may i love anime and manga my favorite anime got cancelled it was called .hack//sign if anyone remembers that far back
umm basicly im an all around gamer on xbox live (xbox 360) i was ranked in the top 10 in over 20 games (and tournaments) including halo 3 and call of duty 4
i love meeting new people and stuff like that
im really really talkative :DDDD
and like to make smiley faces
my avatar is a picture of me
i am just a little goth kid i geuss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Preveailence

Preveailence

PostSubject: Welcome !   Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:30 am

Hey all you knew peoples Welcome to one of the Newest and Best guilds ON SOLAR! Very Happy I love you
Back to top Go down
Alprup-Srol

Alprup-Srol

PostSubject: HEY GUYS!   Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:43 am

HEY GUYS! WHATS NEW? I HAVE A COUPLE PICTURES I TOOK WITH THE CAMCORDER, ONE IS GOING TO BE MY AVATAR AND THE OTHER IS THIS ONE......[img]Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Imga0010[/img]
Back to top Go down
Preveailence

Preveailence

PostSubject: Re: Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh   Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:30 pm

Alprup-Srol wrote:
HEY GUYS! WHATS NEW? I HAVE A COUPLE PICTURES I TOOK WITH THE CAMCORDER, ONE IS GOING TO BE MY AVATAR AND THE OTHER IS THIS ONE......[img]Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Imga0010[/img]

OOO a man in uniform now how hot is that!
Back to top Go down
Dakora

Dakora

PostSubject: Re: Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh   Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:42 pm

FIRST OF ALL im sorry for my english, ain't so good at it.
actually i don't know what to write here so i'll gonna just introduce y'all to myself.
im from Latvia, friends call me arbambam [a friend gave me this nickname, he's in England at the moment]. My real name is Armands [Latvian name]
I started to play this game because the addict Nazars played this game. Saw this game at his place. Registered yesterday, was addicting this game this whole day. Got just 10 lvl's. Im an Alchemist at the moment.
Allrighty then! the moment y'all been waiting for, my photo Very Happy
Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Goud164
Back to top Go down
Alprup-Srol

Alprup-Srol

PostSubject: Re: Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh   Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:26 am

Preveailence wrote:
Alprup-Srol wrote:

OOO a man in uniform now how hot is that!

THANKS FOR THE COMPLEMET, THOUGH I THINK ITS JUST THE UNIFORM, AND NOT THE PERSON IN IT.
Back to top Go down
YankeeFan(Bryants)

YankeeFan(Bryants)

PostSubject: Re: Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh   Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:27 am

I think my introduction wasn't that good (I couldn't write much because I had to do something n I didn't have time.). Anyway I'm 16 and I like traveling to new places. I'm the kind of guy that respects ppl who respects me. I some1 who helps my friends when they need help. One of my hobbies this year is robotics. My team in high school made a robot that has to knock hockey pucks down, carry em, n dump em in a goal. We won a competition and r heading to the World Championship Event. I'm really good at card games, especially Texas Hold'em. It would be rare for u guys to beat me because I would destroy you. My character on dofus is also low lvl but it would sacrifice itself if it needs to n it isn't afraid to be 1st one to get hit n be in front of every1 b4 battle begins. I enjoy being in this guild because it's way more active than my last one. This guild is better than my last one on everything (lvls, ppl, how active guild is, etc.). I'm a big sports fan. I like the Yankees (MLB), Suns (NBA), Colts (NFL), Rangers (NHL), & Chivas (Mexican Soccer). I play many sports as well. I'm good at baseball, football, and soccer. That's all I guess. I don't think I missed anything.
Back to top Go down
Preveailence

Preveailence

PostSubject: Re: Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh   Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:46 am

YankeeFan(Bryants) wrote:
I think my introduction wasn't that good (I couldn't write much because I had to do something n I didn't have time.). Anyway I'm 16 and I like traveling to new places. I'm the kind of guy that respects ppl who respects me. I some1 who helps my friends when they need help. One of my hobbies this year is robotics. My team in high school made a robot that has to knock hockey pucks down, carry em, n dump em in a goal. We won a competition and r heading to the World Championship Event. I'm really good at card games, especially Texas Hold'em. It would be rare for u guys to beat me because I would destroy you. My character on dofus is also low lvl but it would sacrifice itself if it needs to n it isn't afraid to be 1st one to get hit n be in front of every1 b4 battle begins. I enjoy being in this guild because it's way more active than my last one. This guild is better than my last one on everything (lvls, ppl, how active guild is, etc.). I'm a big sports fan. I like the Yankees (MLB), Suns (NBA), Colts (NFL), Rangers (NHL), & Chivas (Mexican Soccer). I play many sports as well. I'm good at baseball, football, and soccer. That's all I guess. I don't think I missed anything.

dude! I so kick ass at Texas Hold em poker.. we should have a poker night and then everything we play for in the poker game translates into Kamas on Dofus.. you would so be poor...
Back to top Go down
Tippex

Tippex

PostSubject: Re: Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh   Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:02 pm

Hey, im Tippex Suspect

I started playing at Rosal two years ago but eventually got too boring and i quit my eni Salvequick. Now im back on Solar instead with a new eni. Im from sweden, im a waitress and i study chinese. I beat up my friends in a martial art no ones heard of so im not gonna tell you >: I have a thing for subtile irony and sarkasm so dont take anything i say too seriously .-. If i'd have a super power it would be patience.

I like pancakes.

Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Blwcx
Back to top Go down
Preveailence

Preveailence

PostSubject: Re: Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh   Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:41 am

Hey, im Tippex Suspect

I started playing at Rosal two years ago but eventually got too boring and i quit my eni Salvequick. Now im back on Solar instead with a new eni. Im from sweden, im a waitress and i study chinese. I beat up my friends in a martial art no ones heard of so im not gonna tell you >: I have a thing for subtile irony and sarkasm so dont take anything i say too seriously .-. If i'd have a super power it would be patience.

I like pancakes.

LMAO I do martial arts to, but only cause my sister is a stunt double and I need to protect myself from her kicking my ass. I stick fight, oh and I am kind of still on Rosal but I too grew board of it and came here! You can find me over on Rosal on my Sram sometimes, I am Serenityswan over there.

I love Carmel Cheese Cake!!!
Welcome to the guild!

Peace
Prev
Back to top Go down
Tippex

Tippex

PostSubject: Re: Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh   Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:17 am

Preveailence wrote:
LMAO I do martial arts to, but only cause my sister is a stunt double and I need to protect myself from her kicking my ass. I stick fight, oh and I am kind of still on Rosal but I too grew board of it and came here! You can find me over on Rosal on my Sram sometimes, I am Serenityswan over there.

I love Carmel Cheese Cake!!!
Welcome to the guild!

Peace
Prev

Lol sisters are horrible Suspect Mine is very good at deliver sarcastic comments which made me very frustrated since i couldnt answer back when i was little. Made me chase her around with a bat instead D:

Im not on rosal. My char is played by my ig-hubby cajun-kun. Salve is lvl 194 now i think ._.

Last edited by Tippex on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typpoooezz)
Back to top Go down
Gen-Ea
Admin
Gen-Ea

PostSubject: Re: Tippex   Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:58 am

Unyuuu ! Razz
Sweden huh ? some of my relatives moved to Swe before war so .. i' m soo going to visit u (and u' r fridge) .. lol! As far as i remember they lived in Stockholm .. haven' t seen em ina while .. so be afraid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tippex

Tippex

PostSubject: Re: Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh   Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:39 pm

Gen-Ea wrote:
Unyuuu ! Razz
Sweden huh ? some of my relatives moved to Swe before war so .. i' m soo going to visit u (and u' r fridge) .. lol! As far as i remember they lived in Stockholm .. haven' t seen em ina while .. so be afraid Very Happy

not my fridge Sad
Back to top Go down
BloodyBo

PostSubject: Intro.   Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:08 pm

Sup Everyone. This is Nathan (AKA-BloodyBonta). i am 19 years old and i got a 6 month old son named James. Im going to school to become and Electrician and I live in South Dakota, USA. I love all kinds of games and meeting new people.

Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh N1498800035_66615_5813

This is me and my girlfriend Stefanie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh   Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell us 'bout yourself so we can have some laugh
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kara no Kyokai :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: