Kara no Kyokai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kara no Kyokai

You live today for tomorrow sake .. ne?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re : News okay turn' s out WE CAN upload pic' s and screenshots on this forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gen-Ea
Admin
Gen-Ea

Re : News okay turn' s out WE CAN upload pic' s and screenshots on this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re : News okay turn' s out WE CAN upload pic' s and screenshots on this forum   Re : News okay turn' s out WE CAN upload pic' s and screenshots on this forum Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:27 pm

Ok for the the people who would like to gain rank but that includes posting screenshot's and/or pic' s .. i' ll make a short guilde how to do it (in case you know that already just ingone me) Razz

right next to the "Insert table" button we have a "Host an Image" press it > Select "File" >> "Browse" (find the picture or screenshot on u' r PC) open it >> hit the "Host it" button .. after that you should get 3 link' s (use the 2nd one) Copy it and "Upload" it .. after that just hit the "Image" button and paste in the link >> "OK" and there you have it [img]Re : News okay turn' s out WE CAN upload pic' s and screenshots on this forum 600px-10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Alprup-Srol

Alprup-Srol

Re : News okay turn' s out WE CAN upload pic' s and screenshots on this forum Empty
PostSubject: QUICK QUESTION   Re : News okay turn' s out WE CAN upload pic' s and screenshots on this forum Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:18 am

HEY, QUICK QUESTION...... CAN WE PUT MOVIES ON HERE AS WELL? I GOT VIDEO CAMERA, AND I TOOK A FEW MOVIES FOR YOU GUYS..........
Back to top Go down
Gen-Ea
Admin
Gen-Ea

PostSubject: Re: well i' m not sure   Re : News okay turn' s out WE CAN upload pic' s and screenshots on this forum Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:23 pm

I don' t think you can upload a video here .. but what you should be able to do is upload it on youtube or dailymotion .. and post a link here .. that should work Razz
Back to top Go down
Gen-Ea
Admin
Gen-Ea

PostSubject: Okay i' ll try that Video up-loading myself 1st   Re : News okay turn' s out WE CAN upload pic' s and screenshots on this forum Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:36 pm

okay i' ll try to up-load something myself and see how that work's ! Razz

Okay and now how i did it Razz
Just upload the vide on Youtube or Dailymotion and there' s a "Video" button .. just add the link: "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEs3WBtRrIo" and Voala Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Natiq
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Re : News okay turn' s out WE CAN upload pic' s and screenshots on this forum   Re : News okay turn' s out WE CAN upload pic' s and screenshots on this forum Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:04 am

This is for Ea.

Re : News okay turn' s out WE CAN upload pic' s and screenshots on this forum Black_10

Hope you enjoy. ^_^

Natiq...
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

PostSubject: HAHAHA   Re : News okay turn' s out WE CAN upload pic' s and screenshots on this forum Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:57 pm

HAHAHAH LOL .. Black Star !
Back to top Go down
Preveailence

Preveailence

PostSubject: ???   Re : News okay turn' s out WE CAN upload pic' s and screenshots on this forum Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:23 am

Lmao where do you come up with this stuff that is funny!
Back to top Go down
http://www.serenityswan.com
Gen-Ea
Admin
Gen-Ea

PostSubject: Re: Euphy FTW   Re : News okay turn' s out WE CAN upload pic' s and screenshots on this forum Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:26 pm

haha .. The Big Black Star who will overcome the GOD !!
But i found this pic .. well anyone who have seen Code Geass will probly h8 me Razz
but it' s funny as Hell lol!

[img]Re : News okay turn' s out WE CAN upload pic' s and screenshots on this forum 11747910[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re : News okay turn' s out WE CAN upload pic' s and screenshots on this forum   Re : News okay turn' s out WE CAN upload pic' s and screenshots on this forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re : News okay turn' s out WE CAN upload pic' s and screenshots on this forum
Page 1 of 1