Kara no Kyokai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kara no Kyokai

You live today for tomorrow sake .. ne?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IM HEADED HOME!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alprup-Srol

Alprup-Srol

IM HEADED HOME!!!! Empty
PostSubject: IM HEADED HOME!!!!   IM HEADED HOME!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:56 am

ALP HERE, I HAVE TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW (AND YES THIS IS EARLY NOTICE) THAT AT THE END OF MAY ILL BE HEADING BACK TO THE STATES (YAY!) THE PROBLEM IS I WONT BE ABLE TO GET ON FOR A WHILE, ALMOST A MONTH, AND MY SUBSCRIPTION WILL ALSO PROBABLY EXPIRE BY THEN AS WELL.... Crying or Very sad WHEN I GET BACK TO THE STATES IN JUNE ILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW I MADE IT OK AND ILL START MY SUBSCRIPTION BACK UP. HOPEFULLY IT WONT BOOT ME OUT OF THE GUILD BY THEN..........
Back to top Go down
Gen-Ea
Admin
Gen-Ea

IM HEADED HOME!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Nevaa !!!!   IM HEADED HOME!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:23 pm

Alp i have great respect for ya guy' s out there i really do .. and to be honest you would be one of the last i' d kick out .. so hang in there
I'm sure once you get home we'll do something about that leve of you'rs king
Back to top Go down
Preveailence

Preveailence

IM HEADED HOME!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Home !   IM HEADED HOME!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:27 pm

Gen-Ea wrote:
Alp i have great respect for ya guy' s out there i really do .. and to be honest you would be one of the last i' d kick out .. so hang in there
I'm sure once you get home we'll do something about that leve of you'rs king

Yeah he would kick me out before you!...lol Let us know if theres anything we can do for you, like lvling yer character while yer gone or something, that is if ya trust one of us in the guild to do that for you.

Just come home safe!
Back to top Go down
http://www.serenityswan.com
Alprup-Srol

Alprup-Srol

IM HEADED HOME!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM HEADED HOME!!!!   IM HEADED HOME!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:54 pm

YOU GUYS WOULD REALLY DO THAT? THAT WOULD GREAT IF SOME ONE TOOK CARE OF CHARACTERS WHILE I WAS ON THE TRIP HOME. ILL LET EVERYONE KNOW WHEN THE EXACT DAY I LEAVE IS AND THEN ILL PUT DOWN MY INFORMATION. THANK YOU GUYS!
Back to top Go down
Alprup-Srol

Alprup-Srol

IM HEADED HOME!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM HEADED HOME!!!!   IM HEADED HOME!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:08 pm

OK, I HAVE EXACT DATES NOW..... MAY 10TH IM GOING TO BE IN GERMANY! THEN FROM MAY 27-JUNE 6 ILL BE HEADED HOME! I CANT WAIT!

(HIGH-SPEED INTERNET HERE I COME!)
Back to top Go down
Alprup-Srol

Alprup-Srol

IM HEADED HOME!!!! Empty
PostSubject: YEAH!!!!!   IM HEADED HOME!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:46 pm

I'M BACK! HOME AT LAST! AND WITH SOME SERIOUS FINANCIAL PROBLEMS TOO. ILL BE BACK ON THE GAME SOON ENOUGH.

Last edited by Alprup-Srol on Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:56 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : UPDATING THE CREW)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IM HEADED HOME!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM HEADED HOME!!!!   IM HEADED HOME!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IM HEADED HOME!!!!
Page 1 of 1