Kara no Kyokai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kara no Kyokai

You live today for tomorrow sake .. ne?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helping a hacker...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dood14

Helping a hacker... Empty
PostSubject: Helping a hacker...   Helping a hacker... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:52 pm

Ok so anyways i was selling suff and this person asked me if i was p2p and that i would help him with starting a guild he bribed me 10kk but i made it 15kk and threatend to hack me i know i left and stuff i lost everything like rank and rights and xp but i mean plz i did not want to get hacked so if its ok for me to have my rank and rights back if no i understand i geuss *sob* Sad so i mean ya ok thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
Preveailence

Preveailence

PostSubject: Re: Helping a hacker...   Helping a hacker... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:36 pm

Dood14 wrote:
Ok so anyways i was selling suff and this person asked me if i was p2p and that i would help him with starting a guild he bribed me 10kk but i made it 15kk and threatend to hack me i know i left and stuff i lost everything like rank and rights and xp but i mean plz i did not want to get hacked so if its ok for me to have my rank and rights back if no i understand i geuss *sob* Sad so i mean ya ok thanks for reading

Um who are you in game cause I don't remember a Dood14 in the guild? Anyone eles know who this is?
Back to top Go down
http://www.serenityswan.com
Alprup-Srol

Alprup-Srol

PostSubject: I THINK I REMEMBER   Helping a hacker... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:59 pm

WASNT DOOD14 AN IOP? WE WERE TALKING ABOUT A MISSING MEMBER THAT WAS AN IOP EARLIER, BUT NOBODY COULD REMEMBER HIS NAME. I REMEMBER DOOD, HE POSTED MAYBE ONCE OR TWICE, THAT I SAW. BUT I DO REMEMBER THE NAME DOOD14.
Back to top Go down
Preveailence

Preveailence

PostSubject: Re: Helping a hacker...   Helping a hacker... Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:59 pm

Alprup-Srol wrote:
WASNT DOOD14 AN IOP? WE WERE TALKING ABOUT A MISSING MEMBER THAT WAS AN IOP EARLIER, BUT NOBODY COULD REMEMBER HIS NAME. I REMEMBER DOOD, HE POSTED MAYBE ONCE OR TWICE, THAT I SAW. BUT I DO REMEMBER THE NAME DOOD14.

Turns out he is Long Archer
Back to top Go down
http://www.serenityswan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping a hacker...   Helping a hacker... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping a hacker...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kara no Kyokai :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: