Kara no Kyokai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kara no Kyokai

You live today for tomorrow sake .. ne?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Art of Breeding - Unlike humans, Both parties need to be awake to breed...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GlitchNZ

The Art of Breeding - Unlike humans, Both parties need to be awake to breed... Empty
PostSubject: The Art of Breeding - Unlike humans, Both parties need to be awake to breed...   The Art of Breeding - Unlike humans, Both parties need to be awake to breed... Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:12 pm

To breed dragos, you need to modify the stats of a drago to meet certain requirements. This is a painstaking and slow process, that involves repeatedly farting in the general vicinity of a Drago in a paddock in the hope that it might rub up against an artificial Dragobut or similar aparatus.

Tonight I spent several hours getting an Ebony Female and Indigo Male 'Worked up' and things looked good until this...

The Art of Breeding - Unlike humans, Both parties need to be awake to breed... Sleepdrago

For those that don't know, to breed a Drago MUST have:
at least level 5
100% maturity
7500 lovae
middle balance
and 7500 stamina

After working all day i was but 5 units of stamina, when my Indogo male decided to sleep. Breeding will now not happen for at least 18 hours.
Back to top Go down
GlitchNZ

The Art of Breeding - Unlike humans, Both parties need to be awake to breed... Empty
PostSubject: Love, Sweet love   The Art of Breeding - Unlike humans, Both parties need to be awake to breed... Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:09 am

Lamamu and I breeding Drago's

The Art of Breeding - Unlike humans, Both parties need to be awake to breed... Breed1
Back to top Go down
GlitchNZ

PostSubject: My first baby   The Art of Breeding - Unlike humans, Both parties need to be awake to breed... Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:07 am

Here is the first offpspring I have produced:

The Art of Breeding - Unlike humans, Both parties need to be awake to breed... Breed2

Its an Indigo and Ginger Drago, which I will sell for 90,000 kamas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Breeding - Unlike humans, Both parties need to be awake to breed...   The Art of Breeding - Unlike humans, Both parties need to be awake to breed... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Art of Breeding - Unlike humans, Both parties need to be awake to breed...
Page 1 of 1