Kara no Kyokai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kara no Kyokai

You live today for tomorrow sake .. ne?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Website Contest!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Preveailence

Preveailence

Guild Website Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Guild Website Contest!   Guild Website Contest! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:09 am

Smile Hello everyone welcome to the new website!

To really kick things off on the right foot, we will be running a contest for our new webite! At the end of this month the person who has placed the most posts here will win from Gen-Ea himself a Complete Goball set, the headgear, cape, ring, amulet, belt, and boots!
Here are the rules!

Your post must be interesting, clean, and not mere ramblings of a mad man!
I will be the judge, and if your post is considered inappropertate in my standards then it will be removed and disqualified.

You can post as often as you like, and at the end of the month of April 2009, the winner will be announced and posted in the News.

This contests does not apply to anyone who annoys the heck out of me, or begs cheats or does something to try to mess this contest up. For you NO CLOTHES! YOU WILL HAVE TO RUN AROUND NAKED! And you will be disqualified!

Good Luck all!

If you have any questions please ask Prevailence in game or PM her here!

Last edited by Preveailence on Mon May 04, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.serenityswan.com
PeopleOfWar

PeopleOfWar

PostSubject: Re: Guild Website Contest!   Guild Website Contest! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:09 pm

Ello Amigo

Kiss My Feat For I Am Leet XD
Back to top Go down
PeopleOfWar

PeopleOfWar

PostSubject: Re: Guild Website Contest!   Guild Website Contest! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:17 am

Omg

Dont Scare Me With April Fools

I Almost Cried I Was Like

ARHHH !

XD
Back to top Go down
Preveailence

Preveailence

PostSubject: The person in the lead   Guild Website Contest! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:30 pm

Hello all! Just to let you know that Alprup-Srol is in the lead so far for this months Contest. With a total number of 22 posts so far! cheers

Yeah that is right 22! The next person closest to him only has 7 posts thus far. Althought me and Gen-Ea both have more then Alprup-Srol. Geuss we got the gift of the Gab! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alprup-Srol

Alprup-Srol

PostSubject: WHOA.....   Guild Website Contest! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:00 pm

WOW..... I DIDNT REALLY PAY ANY ATTENTION TO HOW MANY POSTS I DID. I WAS HAVING ALOT OF FUN WITH THIS GUILD!
Back to top Go down
Dakora

Dakora

PostSubject: Re: Guild Website Contest!   Guild Website Contest! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:19 am

winning the contest with double-posting :O Laughing
Back to top Go down
Preveailence

Preveailence

PostSubject: Winning this month so far!   Guild Website Contest! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:03 am

LOL I can't believe it Alp-sol is still in lead, peopleofwar is the closest behind him... but I am not sure about all there posts...The competition is on eh... as we race to the end of the month.. Ok so maybe its not quite that dramatic.

Very Happy Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes cyclops
Back to top Go down
YankeeFan(Bryants)

YankeeFan(Bryants)

PostSubject: Re: Guild Website Contest!   Guild Website Contest! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:08 am

da competition ends tomorrow n we all know alprup is goin to win so congrats alprup
every1 did a good job n I can't wait till next contest comes up cheers
Back to top Go down
Alprup-Srol

Alprup-Srol

PostSubject: SOMEONE CAN STILL BEAT ME   Guild Website Contest! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:11 am

I STILL THINK SOMEONE CAN BEAT ME.
Back to top Go down
Preveailence

Preveailence

PostSubject: Guild Forums Winner   Guild Website Contest! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:45 pm

I would like to thank you all for making these forums awesome! But there can be only one winner..
sooo Congrats to Alrup-Srol the winner of this contest, thanks for all your awesome posts and participation in this guild.

Come find me in Game to collect your prize!
Back to top Go down
Alprup-Srol

Alprup-Srol

PostSubject: Re: Guild Website Contest!   Guild Website Contest! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:21 pm

IVE BEEN HAVING A BLAST WITH THIS GUILD! THANKS FOR THE SET, ITS AWESOME! I CANT WAIT TO PARTY UP AND TRY THIS STUFF OUT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Website Contest!   Guild Website Contest! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Website Contest!
Page 1 of 1