Kara no Kyokai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kara no Kyokai

You live today for tomorrow sake .. ne?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i need our new house!

Go down 
+2
Gen-Ea
prince of tennis90*
6 posters
AuthorMessage
prince of tennis90*

i need our new house! Empty
PostSubject: i need our new house!   i need our new house! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:20 am

umm... guys what about our house?

maybe you should buy house at pandala its so cheap right there

-prince of tennis90* Smile
Back to top Go down
Gen-Ea
Admin
Gen-Ea

PostSubject: Re: i whant guild house   i need our new house! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:22 pm

Yes .. i' d also like to buy a guild-house (the bank fee's are killing me), but i' m afraid we' re trying to buy a paddock first .. i know most of us are under lvl 60 but still that would allow us to start breeding mounts Razz
Back to top Go down
Preveailence

Preveailence

PostSubject: Brilliant!   i need our new house! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:47 pm

Gen-Ea wrote:
Yes .. i' d also like to buy a guild-house (the bank fee's are killing me), but i' m afraid we' re trying to buy a paddock first .. i know most of us are under lvl 60 but still that would allow us to start breeding mounts Razz

wonders where Gen-Ea heard that wonderful advice, hey I also said that we need a paddock while they are a) availible, and b) cheap, cause if you go look on most of the older servers, paddocks go quickly and are expensive, it would be great if we could get a paddock attached to a guild house like on Otomai or in the Breeder Village. That is idea, but the other thing is that we need someone to start collecting kamas for such a purchase as that, someone we can all trust, I say Gen, since he is the leader and the only one who can make the purchase anyways. I also have some fund raising ideas for the purchase of a paddcock stay tuned for more info. But first we need to lvl up individually and guild wise.

Ohhh I am full of ideas!

Peace,
Prevailence
Back to top Go down
http://www.serenityswan.com
Alprup-Srol

Alprup-Srol

PostSubject: PADDOCK FOR SALE!   i need our new house! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:34 am

HEY GEN! I FOUND A PADDOCK, ITS CLOSE TO A HOUSE AS WELL! ITS 550000 KAMAS THO......... ITS LOCATED AT [5,-7] NOT SURE IF ITS WAY TOO MUCH OR NOT BUT IVE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR A PADDOCK CLOSE TO A HOUSE, AND I DONT KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL STAY FOR SALE........
Back to top Go down
YankeeFan(Bryants)

YankeeFan(Bryants)

PostSubject: Re: i need our new house!   i need our new house! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:03 am

i think buyin a paddock is a good idea. i probably wont help much with finding paddocks but i will chip in kamas to help buy one. I think it might be a good idea to lvl up together (like doin dung and xp hunts) and chip in like 50-100% of kamas won to i person who can be trusted the most (like Gen-Ea) to save it to buy a paddock
Back to top Go down
PeopleOfWar

PeopleOfWar

PostSubject: Re: i need our new house!   i need our new house! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:20 am

Yea I Recon

Buy A Paddock First
Then
Buy A House
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need our new house!   i need our new house! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i need our new house!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum