Kara no Kyokai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kara no Kyokai

You live today for tomorrow sake .. ne?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHOO SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YankeeFan(Bryants)

YankeeFan(Bryants)

WHOO SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: WHOO SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WHOO SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:29 am

Hey every1 ima have vacation from school because of spring break. Ima hang out with my friends for 1st half of the week partying and having fun in Miami,Fl. I might be able to be online once or twice. The 2nd half of spring break, however, I won't because I have to go to Atlanta for the FTC World Championship Event. I have to be with my team competing from Wed.-Sun. FTC event is when a team makes a robot that does stuff and competes against other robots. Hopefully we'll win (most likely won't) so wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
YankeeFan(Bryants)

YankeeFan(Bryants)

WHOO SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: INTERNET CONNECTION FAILURE   WHOO SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:43 pm

i forgot to write when i 1st posted here since spring break
well the competition went better than i thought
even though we didnt win (cuz robots were like twice bigger than ours), the robot did better than expected
when i came back home, the internet connection didn't work so i couldn't log on n play dofus
they were able to restore the internet connection 2 days ago(turns out modem was broken n my dad waited too long to tell company)
so that's why i didn't play dofus for a couple of weeks
hopefully u guys won't think i was goin to leave da guild
i wouldn't cuz THIS IS DA BEST GUILD ON DOFUS cheers
Back to top Go down

WHOO SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kara no Kyokai :: The AFK Post-
Jump to: