Kara no Kyokai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kara no Kyokai

You live today for tomorrow sake .. ne?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingof-Queens is Now Protector

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Preveailence

Preveailence

Kingof-Queens is Now Protector Empty
PostSubject: Kingof-Queens is Now Protector   Kingof-Queens is Now Protector Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:31 am

Hey guys he didn't get a screenie of this but I know that several of us saw him protect my Perc, not once but twice on his own while I was in Chaffer dungeon with Seleon and some others. So for one Thanks KING that was a great haul on the perc! It gave 339xp to the guild and alot of loot.
So congrats to King he is now protector, he said he completely forgot to screenie but there are enough witnesses to the whole thing it is undenable.

Congrats King!

On a side note he also has given enough xp to the guild he now has rights to place and collect from the percs himself.

Peace all
Preveailence
Back to top Go down
http://www.serenityswan.com
Nazars
Admin
Nazars

PostSubject: Re: Kingof-Queens is Now Protector   Kingof-Queens is Now Protector Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:52 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
https://karanokyokai.darkbb.com
Alprup-Srol

Alprup-Srol

PostSubject: A TRUE WARRIOR   Kingof-Queens is Now Protector Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:14 am

EXCELLENT WORK KING! YOU HAVE MY RESPECT, THAT WAS NOT AN EASY MISSION TO ACCOMPLISH. WELL DONE!
Back to top Go down
YankeeFan(Bryants)

YankeeFan(Bryants)

PostSubject: Re: Kingof-Queens is Now Protector   Kingof-Queens is Now Protector Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:02 am

CONGRATS KING based on wat u did u deserve to be protector cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingof-Queens is Now Protector   Kingof-Queens is Now Protector Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingof-Queens is Now Protector
Page 1 of 1