Kara no Kyokai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kara no Kyokai

You live today for tomorrow sake .. ne?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Ranking System!

Go down 
+2
Gothic-protecter
Preveailence
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Preveailence

Preveailence

Guild Ranking System! Empty
PostSubject: Guild Ranking System!   Guild Ranking System! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:00 am

Achievement The Challenge

Leader Be a noob alt that never logs and is the butt of all jokes.

Second in Command The single Guildie that Kisses-Ass the most. ALL rights will be stripped, until they clean their tongue.

Initiate Join the guild. To progress give 2,000xp to guild. You are then free to earn a rank.

Apprentice Choose two dofus items and photoshop the meanings/level or even a picture to make us laugh ^^

On Trial Either you are new, hence you are on trial for a week or… you’ve done something bad…we’re in a meeting deciding on your punishment. So hold tight.

Treasurer Screen 20mk (no photoshops) or take a picture of your face covered in $1 bills (or any other paper currency).

Protector Join you guildies in fight where they got agroed, protecting them from the agroer. Do that atleast twice! Guildie must profess you as there protector!

CraftsmanSuccessfully create a lvl 100 item (full screen needed)

Reservist A genuinely embarrassed photo of yourself...the redder the better.

Servant Call a guildie master or mistress and be willing to serve there every need every time they log on.

Guard Solo defend a perc and win!

Scout Scout out and find for a group you are with, 5 different mobs in your groups lvl, screen-print and post them in forum!

Spy Follow a fellow guildy over 10 maps, screen-shoting yourself on each map without him noticing you.

Diplomat Screen-Shot yourself settling an argument in /g (inane conversation stoppers welcome).

Secretary Be the keeper of guild chat funnies screen-print them and post at least 5 memorable guild chat conversations.

Pet Killer Rack up 300 dead pets in one slot or post a picture of you next to road kill.

Traitor Convince a noob to attack a HK perc, then don’t join. Bonus if you watch and screen him dying. Or alternately get called a traitor by guildie in guild chat Screenie it and post it in forums.

Poacher Picture of yourself with a fake gun, with one foot on a dead animal. (photoshop welcome)

Treasure Hunter Post a screen of you dropping more than 1mk of mats (from a fight…not on the floor) or create a picture of an inventive dofus mat.

Thief Picture of you with your hand in someone else piggybank, wallet, ect… post in forums!

Murderer We shouldn’t reward this really: Get 10 dishonor points by aggressing neutral noobs, then wipe them off (so two screens needed ) or alternately fake a crime scene in your nieghbour's drive way, chalk outlines and all!

Governor Organize an 8-strong party (all guildies) for a dungeon run, or record yourself doing an Arnold Schwarzenegger impression.

Muse Take a screen of 10 people showing love icons at you, at once, or be guild leaders special love intrest!

Counselor Have enough pity and patience in /g to help someone through love problems…then tell them “I’m sorry **** your time is up”

Chosen OneCreate an image of yourself looking like God. If you are Christian and this offends you, you must do Ganesha.

Guide Post a hand-drawn map of Dofus, annotating places you have specific history (i.e. ← [1,0] where I beat Prevailence in agro fight.)

Mentor Dress up and impersonate your (old?) school teacher or help 5 lower lvl guildies to lvl or learn new aspects of the game.

Recruiting Officer Recruit 10 people to the guild not including your alts!

Breeder Either be a breeder of dragoturkeys in our guild or take a picture of you with your son/daughter

Merchant Screen shot of your bank account with over a mil kamas in it cause of your merchant skill.

Torturer Aggro the same person (non guilder and 5 levels higher than you) 6 times…meaning 6screens of you winning.

Deserter Eat a whole cake (circular birthday cake of at least 10cm) in under 3minutes, and post the vid/pics.

Nuisance Record yourself being so annoying that your friend/parent/significant other smacks you.

Penitent Write a full story of the ‘worst’ thing/person you’ve done and regret. Post it in the forums as Penitents.

Mascot Design a monster that you think should be our guild mascot.

Collector Killer Show 10 screens of yourself killing percs SOLO…don’t worry little people…it IS possible at your level.

Last edited by Preveailence on Mon May 04, 2009 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.serenityswan.com
Gothic-protecter

Gothic-protecter

PostSubject: Penitents   Guild Ranking System! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:42 pm

Well, in about the 8th grade (2 years ago)
there was a girl who always would scratch her self in the classroom
and one day me and about 3 other people go the mean idea to torture the small girl

wel waited till after school and stuck a fish in her backpack that was in her locker (her locker was unlocked)
and when she came to school the next day her backpack (and everytihng else in the locker) smelled like rotten fish
and everyone started to tell her to close herlegs
and i felt so bad about it .... so yea
Back to top Go down
YankeeFan(Bryants)

YankeeFan(Bryants)

PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranking System!   Guild Ranking System! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:17 am

Looking at these rankings i can be treasurer, traitor, poacher, thief, governor, recruiting officer, or penitent (even though to say the truth i dont know wat dat means cuz im bad in english).
Now to choose one.....unless u can hav multiple ranks.
Can i? bounce plz lol!
Back to top Go down
Preveailence

Preveailence

PostSubject: Which rank   Guild Ranking System! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:28 am

YankeeFan(Bryants) wrote:
Looking at these rankings i can be treasurer, traitor, poacher, thief, governor, recruiting officer, or penitent (even though to say the truth i dont know wat dat means cuz im bad in english).
Now to choose one.....unless u can hav multiple ranks.
Can i? bounce plz lol!

Go for Governor we don't have one yet...!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.serenityswan.com
Alprup-Srol

Alprup-Srol

PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranking System!   Guild Ranking System! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:24 pm

I HAVE TO SEE THE "GOVERNATER"!
Back to top Go down
Sell

Sell

PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranking System!   Guild Ranking System! Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:03 am

I don't know what rank to try to get. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mimiru

PostSubject: my god pic   Guild Ranking System! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:01 am

Guild Ranking System! 15n681d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Ranking System!   Guild Ranking System! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Ranking System!
Page 1 of 1